Online Admission/Registration for the session 2020-21
For More Information Contact Us at +91 81958 40507, +91 94173 53740, +91-6283595862.
- Eligibility Details
- Payment Status
- Personal Details
Check your Eligibility : Click to Check Eligibility
Are you Eligible for Admission?
Select one from the following options
Method I to Pay fee:- Deposite the required amount in the bank(NEFT/IMPS/BANK DEPOSIT) with following details
- IFSC: SBIN0050294
- Bank: STATE BANK OF INDIA,
- Branch Name: CHAKKI BANK, PATHANKOT,
- Account Number: 55109387725
- Account Name: Principal, SMDRSD COLLEGE, Pathankot
Method II to Pay Fee:- College account office is open everyday between 10:00 am to 2:00 pm (except Sunday), you can deposit your fee there directly.
Method III to Pay Fee:- You can pay the fee through SBI collect by clicking the following link: ( link under construction)
Now fill your details in the following form
UTR No. of Payment
Name of the bank or app from where you have made the payment
Course to which admission sought
Date of Birth
College/School Last Attended
Year of completion of eligibility Qualification
- Admission to the particular course/Class is subjected to the verification of eligibility qualification and other conditions of GNDU. And eligibility qualification is given on the next page below.
- Students who have already passed the qualifying examination and have their certificates with them, there is a registration fee of Rs. 5000 for admission in any course available with the college for them.
- Students who have appeared the qualifying examination and have do not have their certificates with them; there is a registration fee of Rs. 1000 for provisional admission in any course available with the college for them.
- This Registration fee is adjustable in your admission fee and is refundable if a candidate fails to qualify the eligibility conditions.
- You can send payment confirmation slip along with documents (if any) at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further information you can Contact Registrar Office superintendent at +91 81958 40507, +91 94173 53740, +91-6283595862.
- You can also contact concerned Head of the Department for any other query regarding the course.